Tuesday 10 December 2013

Cropredy.

IMG_5143 Cropredy services IMG_5142 Paw nb Alnwick IMG_5150 

We pulled into the vacant 48 hr mooring just by the bridge, handy for the little shop and posting all my Christmas cards. I popped along to see Jane on nb Alnwick and  was introduced to Paw the newest, fluffiest, member of their crew. Graham was at work, so we invited them along for nibbles and hot mulled wine in the evening, luvly jubbly! So, the afternoon was spent writing all my cards, posting them, then going for a stroll around the village. I perused the books for swapping in the Brasenose Inn and in the church. The sunset was so beautiful on my return, so I have  included it for you.

2 comments:

Sue said...

Ann,

We missed you going through! I wonder if we had our heads down the loo!

We did go out for a pint after we fixed it though, so maybe then it was. Didn't know you were in Banbury over the weekend..

Wozie said...

We're bound to meet again, somewhere, somehow, sometime Sue!