Monday 24 May 2010

A Grand Day Out

IMG_0007  It has been extremely busy around  Foxton Locks as the sunshine has brought the people out in droves. I wonder just how much food drink and ice-cream has been devoured over this weekend? We noticed these fluorescent blue Damselflies were hovering about in abundance along the disused canal arm.

IMG_0011The trip boat ‘Vagabond’ was in great demand taking visitors along towards Debdale and back.

I have what may have been an insect bite on my hand which has developed into a hot red swollen patch on my hand so we took the bus into market Harborough to get it checked out. The medical centre were extremely kind and helpful. I was able to see a doctor and get some Antibiotics prescribed and collected there. We then walked into town and bumped into Graham and Betty. They kindly invited us up to their boat in the Union Wharf and after a snack lunch we cruised back along to Foxton with them. 

No comments: