Thursday 29 May 2014

Has he gone mad?

IMG_6437 IMG_6438 IMG_6439

Today I cleaned the outside of the boat and eliminated most of the green algae on the cratch cover using Fabsil. This involves quite a bit of scrubbing action. When I’s finished the Cabin Boy made coffee for us. Then to my amazement he said would I like to go out for lunch! Well I never refuse an invitations like that, because he doesn’t ask that often. So we went to the Boat House for lunch AND pudding whilst watching the boats cruise past. The second shock was he said he would have a walk up into the village with me! We took the short cut up the footpath and kissed at the kissing gates. I took some pics for you, although everything seemed to look a bit skew whiff after the pub visit. There were plenty of people out enjoying the sunshine after all that incessant rain we’ve had. We stopped to chat to a few people including fellow blogger Garry who was busying himself with a few jobs on nb Muleless.

Tatty bye all you blog-readers.

2 comments:

Jacquie said...

Loving them pictures, it makes them all the more prettier.

Thanks for comment on my Audlem blog Anne. I've copied it here for you.

Yes Audlem is a wonderful village. I'm a bit confused though about the sparking off comments re last sentence ?? - opening times of the Shroppie ?? Can you explain what you mean Ann, am I missing a point here ?

Jacquie said...

I have just re read that last sentence, did you take it as read, that I had left the boat on the water point ??, if so I have added another sentence. Obviously I was just filling up before leaving, I've added another sentence just in case others read it as the same. GOD i'd be looking for being hung if I'd have done that.