Monday 9 November 2009

A Walking We Did Go

The village (Bugbrooke) is not very large so the walk was only a
 short one, pleasant enough and with two pubs and a shop.

Some photo's
 
This is unusual common in my youth but not now



A pleasant little farm complex


















The arch at the other end of this bridge truly is that shape (pointed), it is not an optical illusion. I wonder why.










I saw this lorry approaching from quite a distance and thought it would make an interesting shot, lorry filling tunnel. (got the timing wrong, over compensated for the time lag on the camera).
The vehicle, on the left, driver had even a better view than me as he was some way behind when I aligned the shot he/she did not slow but eventually slammed on the brakes just in time, the lorry driver had no where to go.



 

No comments: